Wednesday, July 02, 2008

Picture problems

I've been asked for pictures of our adorable new kittens. Pictures will follow but there are two technical hitches.

Hitch no. 1: My camera is so slow it takes an appreciable time to take a picture. You press a button and then you have time to say "kerpow kerplunk" before the camera takes the picture on the last k of kerplunk. That's a long time for a kitten to move in! My phone camera is better but doesn't have a flash so it can give quite blurry pictures indoors. I'm not sure I've got any good pictures yet, where "good" means that you can see what they are.

Hitch no. 2: my new hard drive arrives tomorrow, and until then I don't have any software for getting pictures from my camera or phone onto the pc, or for resizing them once they are on. So even if any of the photos I've taken are any good I can't do anything with them yet.

The good news is that my son is going to install my hard drive when it arrives tomorrow and I'll have a wonderful fast pc. Yay!

4 COMMENTS:

Stacy said...

Okay, I guess I'll buy that. ; )

But as soon as you can, I wanna see kittens.

fairyhedgehog said...

Update: we're still sorting out pc issues.

Pictures should arrive in a few days, if Rufus and Bonnie haven't worn me to a frazzle before then.

Whirlochre said...

My cat's getting so much fuss in the interim, I've worn a bald patch on her head...

fairyhedgehog said...

So why aren't we seeing pictures of your cat, WO?

Post a Comment

The comments are the best part of this blog, so please do join in.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...